Monday, September 30, 2002

Story acceptance, and Bay Area connections

It's almost the end of the month, and I'm preparing several projects for various publishers, agents, anthologies, etc. Mostly much of the same going on as how the month started, but many promising things in the future.
For one, just got an acceptance from Horrorfind.com that they will be publishing my story "After The Fall" coming up shortly here, and it will run for 4 months after that. Horrorfind is a great site. You should check it out when you get a chance. Particularly if you like horror!....
Last weekend I went to the Sonoma County Book Faire. Not a whole lot going on, but I got to connect again with friends from Borderlands Books in San Francisco---Alan Beatts, Jude Feldeman, and Carrie, who have been staples at the last number of conventions. It was nice to see them again, at least. The next con that I will be attending will be Spookycon in San Francisco at the beginning of next year. Looks like it should be a pretty good one. Hope it goes well for those putting it on. It will surely be a harken for more things to come our way in the Bay Area---which will be nice.
Well, that's it for now. I have writing to do.
There should be updates coming to my site before too long, so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment