Saturday, November 02, 2002

Novel excerpt and published story

Well look. It has been about a month since I last gave any info or up dates about my doings. Been busy preparing and finalizing some things. But I am happy to announce that "After The Fall" is officially published at Horrorfind.com, so please check it out when you get a chance. It should be up for the next month, or so. I will also be putting a link to it on my web site.
My other news for today is that I have signed up for the November Novel Writing Month contest. Basically the contestants enter this thing, and try to be among the first to get to 50,000 words in the month of November. I am already well under way with my new novel, "Angel Of Darkness, Angel Of Light" which explores further the concepts revealed in my short "After The Fall." If anyone would like to take a look at the excerpt, here is the link:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11853
Well, that is pretty much it for this time.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment